Mystery of God

When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him? You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor. ~ Psalms 8:3-5

God is such a mystery! Understanding his love for us in awe inspiring!

If you look at the world around you and the Universe above you and think about the Creator, who designed everything to work perfectly together, and still loves you enough to come and die for you. But not just any death but death on a cross, and yet what does it take for you for you to turn your back on him and follow your own sinful desires? My answer is not very much, I know that God will forgive me for when I fail him but it saddens me how easily I forget what God had done for me.

There is no greater love than this to be willing to die for your friends. But would you be willing to die for a friend who was consistently turning their backs on you? I wouldn't! But I am not Christ and he did die for us even though we are consistently turning our backs on Him!
I am glad that Christ loves us so much to die for us! WOW what an amazing God
we serve!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Hannah, for that wonderful reminder of how gracious our God is to us.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Posts