Road vs Mountain

Here is you in a valley surrounded by mountains that seem almost impossible to climb over. And yet as you gaze around you, you see a dirt road leading out of the valley with a road sign that says, "This is the road of apathy." However, the mountains also have a sign that reads, "This is the path that I have chosen for you,'' which do you chose the road of apathy or the mountain of difficulty and fulfillment? One side of you is calling you toward the mountain, however, the other says, "Come along with me to a life filled with comfort and ease." Some days one wins, some days the other side wins for me it is a continual battle between my flesh and spirit. As I know, that ultimately my spirit will conqueror my flesh through the blood of the Lamb, yet, every day no every hour I make choices on whom I follow. Who do you serve??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Posts