This Wooing Love

Can you, a simple man, understand God's love? This topic of God's love seems like water that never quenches our true thirst or like answers that only leads to more questions for as much for as much as my soul longs to understand this love it appears that the answer is always alittle farther on or beyond the next mountain ridge. No matter how deep I bury myself in sin or how many times I turn from this love never leaves me. It is always there wooing me away from my wants or desires and turning me toward God and His open arms.

Do I deserve this love? Not in the least. Can I earn this love? No, for this love is and will be a free gift given to those He desires. Why has He chosen me for this love? I do not understand and never will in this life. Am I grateful for this love? Not always. God gives this gift of love to whom he desires so that this gift enables those chosen to do what He has planned for them since the beginning of time. Why I will never know.

Can you reject this love? Yes you can. While on earth on this earth there is time to receive or reject this love. But a day will come that the time to receive this love will be gone and never to return. To those who reject this love will be eternally rejected by this love and will regret this decision for all eternity. The time is gone. The time is gone. Yet, those who receive this love will be recieved by this love for all eternity. This love will never leave or forsake you or me on earth or in heaven.

These are reflections are from my heart. I hope you are encouraged by these reflections. . . . Maybe more will follow or maybe not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Posts